Hello, Sorry to be so late but I have been overloaded.  Just a note on
physics of lifting water.  The calculation indicates if you pump 1 gallon
per minute up 300 feet it required a water hp of 5 HP
Use this base number and good pumps are about 70% efficient.  If the flow
rate is not 1 GPM adjust the HP accordingly.  For example, if you want to
pump 10 GPM it requires 50 HP  or if you want to pump 10 Gallons / day it
requires (50HP/ 24h 60min )requiring 0,035 HP..
Again I apologize for delay.