Wrenches,
In years past I used to have more than a dozen clients with Shurflo 9325 ('9300') 12/24V DC submersible well pumps, and kept the parts to rebuild them. It's been at least ten years since I was asked to repair or replace one. In that time the price has risen enough that the retail price is now around $1,000. This morning my neighbor called to tell me that hers had failed and she wants a replacement.

Please reply if you have found a less expensive replacement that will fit the same application: 24V array-direct; under 200' TDH with open discharge; around 200 watts of 40-year-old modules. It would pretty much have to be a Chinese copy of a diaphragm pump like the Shurflo.

I'm not looking for a better pump solution; I know that there several good ones. My neighbor lives alone on a fixed income, on the homestead she built in the 1970s, and this approach has served her for decades. I'm just looking for a cheaper pump that will replace the Shurflo and has a decent track record for reliability.

Thanks, Allan
--
*Allan Sindelar*
al...@sindelarsolar.com <mailto:al...@sindelarsolar.com>