As an aside, maybe I've been living under a rock but I have not heard of 1800 RPM gensets running on propane, but exclusive to diesel.  It sounds like that's a thing.  I'm small time off-grid here but I could easily see 3-4 units/year.  I'm assuming if this come to fruition, the manufacturer would be thinking off-grid durability, not home standby.  I like the water-cooled aspect of this proposal for less noise.

            I would also hope for a manufacturer that has good on the ground coverage for service, warranty, maintenance.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner
4291 Nelson St.