There are quite a few utility grade submeters out there. Leviton is one, and here is a link:

https://www.leviton.com/en/products/commercial/submetering/submeters#t=Products&sort=%40wcs_site_tree_rank%20ascending&layout=card

Usually a utility will not let you distribute renewable energy to more than one meter, but some programs allow this, so I am just mentioning to make sure this can happen. In any case, these meters will give you an inexpensive way to know what each tenant is using.

Chris