I've begun the process of clearing out my solar inventory as I reach the age equivalent of a junk yard.  Reclaimed modules with plenty of life have found homes.  I have quite a few older PV Power (5), Fronius (2) old non arc fault "new inverters", and all the usual suspects of miscellaneous equipment. Has anyone ideas on how to distribute them to interested people?   I don't want any money for them, but pay for shipping or ferry freight.  I was thinking a community solar project, but we need new local utility management and board people to achieve that. Thanks for any advice.  Chris

--
            Christopher Warfel
                     ENTECH Engineering, Inc.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:4.0
N:Warfel;Christopher;;;
TEL;VALUE=TEXT:401-447-5773 (c)
NOTE:Use the cell phone number for all communications.  Thank you.
URL:https://www.entech-engineering.com
END:VCARD