Hi Chris,

You can contact Rich Stromberg at Equitable Solar Solutions in Gunnison
CO.  He has made the mission of the organization to repurpose old PV gear.
Here is the website:

https://www.coldharbourinstitute.org/equitable-solar-solutions.html

<https://www.coldharbourinstitute.org/equitable-solar-solutions.html>
Let me know if you still can't contact him, and I will make a direct
connection.  Thanks for giving back!

Jay

Jay Pozner
(970) 642-5554