I won't disclose my markup, but I can tell you that I stopped showing
itemized prices on my bids years ago for exactly this reason.  The customer
only sees the final bid amount.  If they want to shop around and buy it on
their own, they will have to self install or find another installer.  Just
my $.02

Shine On!

Kris Schmid
Legacy Solar, LLC