Hello All,

Super impressive install, Michael. Almost worth a flight, and a site visit!
Back to Jason's initial question....

If you are using the 15kW Outdoor Sol-Ark they vent from the top and bottom
with a required 6" minimum spacing on both the top and bottom.

A 12kW Outdoor with 8x8 gutter and 1" offset nipples have worked great for
us.

Aloha,

Lou Russo
(808) 345 6762