Hi George, It's good to see you're still with REC.

I'd assume this would fall under the purview of UL rather than NEC.
Anything that meets UL will pass NEC. With temperature derates I think
you'd have had to go to larger wire long ago to meet NEC standards.

It might be good to go to a larger wire to keep V drop low.

Brad Bassett
retired, but still interested.