Hello,

I installed an Evault 18.5 with Envy 8kw inverter the other day. I'm
wondering if there is any way to actually monitor / download system data
from a desktop computer? Can't find anything in the Fortress docs (some of
which appear to be WIP for content) about this. The Fortress mobile apps
are nice, but don't allow for any data download, unless I'm totally missing
something. Thanks.

--

*Kirk Herander / **kirkh@vermont.solar <kirkh@vermont.solar>*

*Owner|Principal, VT Solar, LLC*

*Celebrating our 33st Anniversary 1991-2024!!*

dba Vermont Solar Engineering

802.559.1225