Yeah, I tried that site the other day, my browser gave me warning messages,
so I left it alone. So that site will be online access to the Guardian
gateway data? I wonder if thats true for the Envy app also.

PS I found out the Guardian gateway will not recognise a newer "mesh" wifi
signal. Fortress is working on a fix, but the physical LAN connection does
work.