This is exactly the situation that the midnite AIO is addressing or similar.

Lets say that you go with 11 panels ( and that works keeping it under 600voc).

If you go with enphase, thats about $3000 with cable. Plus you’ll need larger
wire due to it only being 240vac vs closer to 380vdc for a DC series.
That 600v controller will set you back between $1200-2000 with BOS and smaller
wire.

Using the $2000, and $3000.
If the AIO is say $4500.

Then for $2500 your getting 3 inputs, 600vdc, AFCI, and all the other bells and
whistles.  Much higher efficiency than AC coupling.
And a 12 kw vs 8kw inverter.

And if customer decides to go more solar, then the AIO is already set up to add
more with $0 expense on the CC side.

A whole new world

Jay