Hello Wrenches,

                    I have a client who has a large 2000 watt 12v array that he
said used to be hooked into an internal solar charger on his old trace. Never
seen a trace with one of those in it but he claims it could do 200a. This
internal charger has now died and needs a replacement. He is refusing to rewire
his panels into a new configuration and their aren't many options for him out
there. I did get him a Coleman Aire 400a Charge controller but it is more of a
load controller and wants to be able to properly absorb is batteries off the
sun. He currently has a c60 running only part of the array and now he is asking
about running another c60 in parallel. Not quite sure if this would work or not
but my gut feeling says no and there will be problems.

If anyone knows of any controllers that would fit that or if running those in
parallel works your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew Perkins

Greenwired

P: 707-923-2001 ext. 100

1150 #1 Evergreen Rd