Andrew:

I see no problem paralleling the Charge Controller outputs but I would not
parallel the inputs.  With parallel inputs, unless there is protection to
prevent excessive current, there is a risk that one CC will take over and
try to regulate the entire array.

I suggest you divide up the panels to create one appropriately sized
discrete array into each CC.  You can parallel two strings of panels
without OCPD.

William

Miller Solar

17395 Oak Road, Atascadero, CA 93422