Wrenches,  I have a customer who has a 2 strings of AGM's @ 48 VDC that we want to split so we can charge them at decent charge rate. Adding more PV and/or larger generator and inverter is cost prohibitive.  I've seen Blue Seas (#3002) 4 position 500 amp switches that are rated for 32VDC.  Max he could possibly pull at once with his system is less than 100 amps.

I would assume the Blue Seas 3002 would work and I'd probably use it in my garage, but I'm not comfortable recommending it to a customer.  Any suggestions on a 60 VDC rated unit that could handle say 150 amps and 4/0 cables?

Maybe I'm being too cautious since the max load would be < 6KW and the 3002 is rated for 16kW load (32 VDC /500A)?   Thoughts?

Thank you,

Greg Egan
Remote Power Inc.
Fairbanks, AK