I've replaced a few Tesup wind turbine "controllers" with real
Xantrex/Morningstar diversion load controllers + dump loads for remote, off
grid folks. Vastly undersized power electronics, heat sinks, and terminal
blocks, a fire waiting to happen. The turbine guts are crudely made, some
work, others fail quickly. Avoid!

Dan Fink
Owner, Buckville Energy Consulting LLC
IREC Certified Instructor for PV and Small Wind Installation
NABCEP Certified PV System Inspector
NABCEP PV Associate
d <dan.f...@greendustrialtraining.com>anbo...@gmail.com
970-672-4342