Look up Tesup on Amazon. 65% or purchasers consider their power claims a
scam.

There is no way a $1000 machine can generate up to 9kw of power. And a 9kw
genny weight would buckle the metal pole stand it supposedly is compatible
with.

On Thu, Jul 4, 2024 at 2:33 PM Kienan Maxfield via RE-wrenches <
re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I know well the old adage - "If it sounds to good to be true, then it
> probably is." I also know that I have seen numerous windmill scams.
>
> That said, I am doing some consulting for someone who wants to buy and
> install this Tesup windmill... Supposedly a 9 kW wind turbine for $999
>
> https://tesup.com/us/products/tesup-horizontal-wind-turbines-for-homes
>
> My customer claims all the normal things... This company has been around
> for a very long time (so they claim), they have millions of happy customers
> (so they claim), they are from Europe, not Asia (as though that would make
> them trustworthy)...
>
> I know enough to be highly suspicious, and I won't be touching this unit
> myself either way, but I'm just curious if anyone knows anything directly
> about this specific one. I'll be advising this person not to get his hopes
> up if he does decide to try it out, and that I am suspicious, but if anyone
> has anything more specific, I'd love to hear about it so I can give better
> advice.
>
> Thanks,
> Kienan
>

> *Green-Go Solar Wholesale Distribution LLC Maxfield Solar LLC
> (installation and consulting company) maxfieldso...@hotmail.com
> <https://maxfieldso...@hotmail.com> (801) 631-5584(Cell)
> www.distribution.solar <https://www.distribution.solar>*

> List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:

*Kirk Herander / **kirkh@vermont.solar <kirkh@vermont.solar>*

*Owner|Principal, VT Solar, LLC*

*Celebrating our 33st Anniversary 1991-2024!!*

dba Vermont Solar Engineering

802.559.1225