Aloha All,

I have a project that requires powering 6 different pieces of equipment
(mostly small motors) from East Japan that require 200V 3 phase (L-L-L) at
50Hz (though 60Hz appears to be OK), a unique electrical scheme for sure.
The amp requirement for the various pieces of equipment ranges from 0.75A
to 6A. For a total maximum load of 28 amps. The site is off-grid with
standard 120/240V North American Electrical Scheme using a Sol-Ark 15kW.

My initial plan was to use Digital Phase Converters from MYUNG YOUN
ELECTRONICS for each device but after seeing the wiring in the control
panel and power distribution box in person there is no room to do this.
Plus the entire panel would need to be rewired.

Ideally, I would have one device that converts the
electricity appropriately (transformer, VFD, etc). I have reached out to
several EEs and am awaiting responses.

In the meantime I figured the hive mind of the Wrenches group may have some
ideas or know somebody that would.

As always, thanks for everyone's time.

Aloha,

Lou Russo