On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 6:30 AM, David A. Wheeler <dwhee...@dwheeler.com> wrote:
> Alan Manuel Gloria <almkg...@gmail.com>
>> Bundle time!
>> commit 4492dc4a42c5d6b3553491fe36a8b9c1d6bfbe1a
>> Author: Alan Manuel K. Gloria <almkg...@gmail.com>
>> Date:   Thu Jul 19 06:20:03 2012 +0800
>>
>>     Add example nfx macro implementation.
>>
>>       This very simple implementation of nfx allows
>>         very simple arithmetic precedence, and nothing
>>         else.
>
> Committed.
>
> Should we change all the sweet-expression Scheme file extensions from ".scm"
> to ".sscm"?  I'd like to do that.  It'd make it easier to auto-invoke
> translators, as well as making it clear that you need the sweet-reader for
> those files.

Okay, but I have to go to work now ^^.  The advantage of .scm is that
guile by default includes it in the %load-extensions, if we use .sscm
we need to do (set! %load-extensions (cons ".sscm" %load-extensions))
or some such (not 100% sure, need to check in an actual guile).  Maybe
we could modify sweet-guile to do that also so that it's a lot more
seamless.

Sincerely,
AmkG