> That said, we have a Scheme implementation; it's likely to be
> not-so-difficult to transliterate that into Common Lisp.  Would you be
> interested?

Yes, I would be.  I've tried my hand at writing an alternative reader in
the past, but it's been several months since I've worked on it.  One of the
things I've wondered is how to replace the default Common Lisp reader with
my own.

I've also written hash-table pseudocode for bracket notation; it's a lot
nicer than Common Lisp's default hash-table syntax!  (I haven't gotten to
the position, yet, where I would feel comfortable writing a "bracketaccess"
macro.)