> git://github.com/AmkG/letterfall.git

Sweet!

I tried the following:

$ git clone git://github.com/AmkG/letterfall.git
$ ./autoeverything 1

$ ./configure
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for guile... /usr/bin/guile
checking for guile-1.8... /usr/bin/guile-1.8
checking for guile-2.0... no
checking if guile-1.8 can use guile-gnome-2... no
checking if guile-2.0 can use guile-gnome-2... no
checking if guile can use guile-gnome-2... no
configure: error: guile or guile-gnome-2 not found or not compatible

$ apt-cache search guile-gnome
guile-gnome2-canvas - Guile bindings for libgnomecanvas
guile-gnome2-dev - Guile GObject binding support library, development files
guile-gnome2-gconf - Guile bindings for GConf
guile-gnome2-glib - Guile bindings for GLib
guile-gnome2-gnome - Guile bindings for libgnome
guile-gnome2-gnome-ui - Guile bindings for libgnome
guile-gnome2-gtk - Guile bindings for GTK+, libglade, Pango and ATK
guile-gnome2-vfs - Guile bindings for GnomeVFS

Which of these do I need to install?

>     gdk-draw-rectangle pixmap pen 1
>       x-rescaled \\ y-rescaled
>       max 1 { x+1-rescaled - x-rescaled }
>       max 1 { y+1-rescaled - y-rescaled }

I was momentarily confused by this: I thought all the infix ops had to
be the same?! Then I realized x+1-rescaled was just a term, and that
'rescaled' by itself wasn't a variable. That's kinda confusing, to use
plus and minus with different meanings in a single sym..