We have a 4/1 (soon to be a 4/2 ) located near downtown Concord, NC which is
20 minutes to Charlotte, NC. This is an older home built in 1913 with a
wraparound porch and lots of charm. This home is in great shape and needs
mainly cosmetics and a few updates such as new cabinets, paint, carpet, and
adding a 2nd bathroom. We are asking 63900 OBO. We can close quick. Comps
range from 150 to 200k. The cost of repairs we estimate to be around 30k may
be less depending on the extensiveness of the rehab. We have pictures and a
CMA from a realtor.

In Christ,

M. Bubba Roush

Operations Manager

Rock Solid Renovations and Remodeling LLC

864-804-6604