We have a 4/1 can easily be converted into a 4/2 with 2200 sq ft of HLA.
This home was built in the early 1900's and is in magnificent shape with a
wraparound porch.  It is walking distance to the historic district of
Concord, NC and minutes from Charlotte motor speedway. Also about a 20
minute commute to the downtown area of Charlotte. This house needs some
updates but has great comps. We are asking 58900 obo. The comps range from
150 to 200k. We have pictures and a list of repairs from our contractor.

We also have a 3/2 1350 sq ft in the same location. This property also needs
a few updates, built in 1930 this property comps 90 too 120k. We are asking
39900.

In Christ,

M. Bubba Roush

Operations Manager

Rock Solid Renovations and Remodeling LLC

864-804-6604