From: realxtend@googlegroups.com [mailto:realxt...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of metaphorz
Sent: 15. joulukuuta 2008 22:05
To: realXtend
Subject: [REX] Re: state of modrex

Thanks - I plan on creating a tutorial
page on the opensim wiki on "how to", but the realx team
may be working out some kinks with modrex right based on
bug reports...something is not quite going right in the networking...
When this is done, and I can verify inside-of-the-router
and outside-of-the-router logins to multiple
regions, I'll do the wiki.

Compiling the code is not bad -- just check it out using SVN
(I use TortoiseSVN on Windows XP), fix the references and
then build.

-p

this list: http://groups.google.com/group/realxtend
realXtend home page: http://www.realxtend.org/