A question, because I don't know what I am doing badly. When I tried
to download the sources from SVN , and ask me fot login and password,
it do not recognize "anonimo" like user and the blank password.

this list: http://groups.google.com/group/realxtend
realXtend home page: http://www.realxtend.org/