just one tip:
Ogre allows materials/contents referenced by name in their scripts.
Unfortunatly OS is not able to do that, and won't be due to the nature of
our assets systems.
You need to pay attention to use UUID of the textures/contents instead of
their name.

Sacha

this list: http://groups.google.com/group/realxtend
realXtend home page: http://www.realxtend.org/