Found it out in the meantime -
I had he following settings in the Opensim.ini wrong

        ; CableBeach *InventoryServer.exe
    asset_server_url = "http://127.0.0.1:8004";
        ; CableBeach *InventoryServer.exe
    inventory_server_url = "http://127.0.0.1:8004";

those values have to stay and not be changed to the IP of the network
adapter if the services run on the same machine