Hi Jonne

thanks for the fast reply - that hint was quite useful :-)

My settings are the following:

Regions.ini

[MyTestRegion02]
RegionUUID = d74c8ce3-1450-468a-98b1-f57dbb4aa849
Location = 1000,1000
InternalAddress = 0.0.0.0
InternalPort = 9000
AllowAlternatePorts = False
ExternalHostName = 192.168.1.33
MasterAvatarFirstName = john
MasterAvatarLastName = doe
MasterAvatarSandboxPassword = test

Opensim.ini

[Network]
    ConsoleUser = "Test"
    ConsolePass = "secret"
    http_listener_port = 9000
    default_location_x = 1000
    default_location_y = 1000

    ; ssl config: Experimental!  The auto https config only really
works definately on windows XP now
    ; you need a Cert Request/Signed pair installed in the MY store
with the CN specified below
    ; you can use https on other platforms, but you'll need to
configure the httpapi yourself for now
    http_listener_ssl = false ; Also create a SSL server
    http_listener_cn = "localhost" ; Use the cert with the common name
    http_listener_sslport = 9001 ; Use this port for SSL connections
    http_listener_ssl_cert = "" ; Currently unused, but will be used
for OSHttpServer

    ; Uncomment below to enable llRemoteData/remote channels
    ; remoteDataPort = 20800

        ; Normal OpenSim.Grid.GridServer.exe
    grid_server_url = "http://192.168.1.33:8001";
    grid_send_key = "null"
    grid_recv_key = "null"

        ; CableBeach WorldServer.exe
    user_server_url = "http://192.168.1.33:8002";
    user_send_key = "null"
    user_recv_key = "null"

        ; CableBeach *InventoryServer.exe
    asset_server_url = "http://127.0.0.1:8004";
        ; CableBeach *InventoryServer.exe
    inventory_server_url = "http://127.0.0.1:8004";

    ; The MessagingServer is a companion of the UserServer. It uses
    ; user_send_key and user_recv_key, too
    messaging_server_url = "http://192.168.1.33:8006";

    ; What is reported as the "X-Secondlife-Shard"
    ; Defaults to the user server url if not set
    ; The old default is "OpenSim", set here fro compatibility
    shard = "OpenSim"

    ; What is reported as the "User-Agent" when using llHTTPRequest
    ; Defaults to not sent if not set here. See the notes section in
the wiki at
    ; http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlHTTPRequest for comments on
adding
    ; " (Mozilla Compatible)" to the text where there are problems
with a web server
    ;user_agent = "OpenSim LSL (Mozilla Compatible)"

Best Regards
Pedro
realXtend enthusiast