Thanks again Ryan and Jonne

I have indeed found a mail which explains my problem:

http://www.mail-archive.com/realxtend@googlegroups.com/msg00979.html

The problem is the same. I guess Mikko Pallari has added a switch
somewhere to check server ip upon an authentication request
(server_check_ip). The only relevant switch I have found though is in
AuthenticationSettings.xml which is:

<check_server_ip>True</check_server_ip>

I had already tried setting this to false but the problem still
persists.

Also as Jonne suggested I have tried setting my WAN IP for my three
servers in xml configuration files. My viewer cant even connect to the
opensim server that way... I tried all combinations of these(like
setting opensim to internal ip and authentication to external, vice
versa etc etc)... still I couldnt solve it.

Do you know how I can contact Mikko Pallari? Perhaps an e-mail adress
or something like that? He seems to know a lot about this issue.

Also I could not find the source code of the application at:

 http://sourceforge.net/projects/realxtendserver/

Only binaries are there...

I have already checked-out source code of the latest version of
OpenSim and Modrex Modules however these dont include the source code
for the authentication server...

I cannot find the source code of the authentication server anywhere at
the moment. The binary exists(authenticationserver-0.5) but no source
code. And I still think the problem occurs due to a bug in this
server.

Is there anyone who actually managed to deploy a server which can be
connected through WAN? Or any tutorials around? LAN and Local
connection is easily done... but there should be someone who had
connected through WAN via DSL connection.

And finally I get the following error when I try to connect with
login_name@<wan ip> perhaps it helps to debug it further:

OpenSim server console:

18:41:48 - [REXLOGIN]: XMLRPC Client is realXtend 1.20.13.91224, start
location
is last
18:41:48 - [AUTHENTICATIONSERVICE]: SimAuthenticationAccount with
account
18:41:49 - [AUTHENTICATION SERVICE]: Failed creating XmlRpcRequest
18:41:49 - [AUTHENTICATIONSERVICE]: SimAuthenticationAccount: Response
is null.
18:41:49 - [LOGIN END]: XMLRPC  User testuser@<WAN IP>:10001 (
444dc39e712276580b40647a9f1807d60b481a4a) failed authentication

Authentication server console:

18:37:42 - Authentication# :
18:41:44 - [LOGIN]: Authenticating Test User
18:41:44 - -------------------------------------------
18:41:44 - CLIENT LOGGIN IN TO SIM: testuser@<WAN IP>:9000
18:41:44 - -------------------------------------------

And the error message I see on my viewer's screen:

Login Failed:

Could not authenticate your avatar. Please check your user name and
password, and check the grid if problem persists.

<WAN IP> I've mentioned in above error outputs is actually my WAN IP I
wrote it like that due to security issues :D.

Anyway...

I have tried hacking client code a bit especially llstartup.cpp and
lluserauth.cpp in case I can generate an XMLRPC login message where
authentication ip is set same as the internal ip of the server. But it
didnt work either :(:(:(... Perhaps there is some other way of doing
it from client code with a hack. Something I havent realized yet.

I again thank you all for your care in this subject.

Best,

Ateş Akaydın