akaydin kirjoitti:
Do you know how I can contact Mikko Pallari? Perhaps an e-mail adress
or something like that? He seems to know a lot about this issue.

He reads this list too.

Also I could not find the source code of the application at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/realxtendserver/

It is there, you need to go to the dev section, http://sourceforge.net/projects/realxtendserver/develop .. that has the svn url and also a link to the web browsing view to the source, e.g. http://realxtendserver.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/realxtendserver/authentication/trunk/

I have already checked-out source code of the latest version of
OpenSim and Modrex Modules however these dont include the source code
for the authentication server...

Yep it is a separate app, not part of modrex.

Ateş Akaydın

~Toni