Rohit,

RealXtend is currently undergoing some major changes.  The 0.5 RealXtend
that you're looking at is quite old.  The viewer that you are probably using
(0.42) is quite old, and is no longer supported as well.

The future will be the Naali viewer, but it's in an extremely early
(pre-Alpha) stage, and it will be quite some time before Naali reaches the
same maturity as the previous 0.42 viewer.

No the developers can't go back and look at the previous viewer, and the
reasons for this are the old viewer was GPL based, and the new viewer is a
BSD license based viewer.

This was one of the main reasons why we moved away from the old "LL" based
viewer.

If you're a developer, you may want to consider helping with Naali
development, and if there are features that you would like to add to Naali
(like the IK movement editor) then feel free to volunteer to help with
development.

Naali is very young, and it needs lots of work.  So please feel free to help
with the project, but keep in mind that the old viewer is dead, and that all
development efforts are going into Naali.  So if there are features (from
the old viewer) that you'd like to see added, it would be best to take the
time and help us add them to Naali.

                   Mark