Toni Alatalo wrote a while ago on this list (or somewhere else?) that it
should be possible for a Naali client to act as a web server and serve out
screenshots.
If it was possible to include Naali as a plugin to Taiga server, then it
should become possible with some tweaking to get updating screenshots from a
location in a virtual world. For some uses Tedd pointed out, this could be a
fair solution. I think that it could be nice to have an updating screenshot
from a place in my world showing on my website - in fact this could be a
fairly popular service.

Best regards,
Jani
http://snowcrash.me