I'm trying Naali 0.1 on Windows and I have some questions.
I can not run the voice chat with Google Talk, I clicked on the user
and have requested voice chat, the other user accepts, but we are
unable to speak. Clicking on the target sound came out the string that
indicates the request but does nothing.

Another question concerns Naali on Linux compiled version svn trunk. I
tried several times on different days. The compilation is finished
successful, but running the viewer after a few seconds crashes
(segmentation fault) no matter what I do.  Someone else had the same
problem?
At this moment I can't give other information (I'm on Windows).

Sorry for bad English.

Thanks.
  Davide