On ti, 2010-03-16 at 04:50 -0700, dpu wrote:
> Another question concerns Naali on Linux compiled version svn trunk. I
> tried several times on different days. The compilation is finished
> successful, but running the viewer after a few seconds crashes
> (segmentation fault) no matter what I do.  Someone else had the same
> problem?

There is some strange problem in svn trunk head for some weeks now on
Ubuntu Linux which causes it to crash on decoding jpeg images. The fix
is to disable web login, by doing this change:
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/190242/

It didn't happen on Ubuntu earlier, and doesn't happen on e.g. Fedora
now, we don't know yet what the issue is.

About the voice calls (on Windows) I don't know, others can comment
that.

>   Davide

~Toni