Jonne,

Thanks for the help!  Thanks to you, I was able to get it running.

I was trying to use the realXtend avatar, but I didn't understand that it required something outside of the Taiga install. I switched to an OpenSim avatar and I was able to get in.

After that, the only problem was that the movement keys were not defined when I first entered the world. Naali would connect and login to the world fine. I would see the island and the water, but if I pressed any key, then Naali would crash with a dump.

Through experimentation, I discovered that all of the other controls were working. I could open the inventory, change the sun, edit the avatar, etc. And when I looked at Settings > Controls, I noticed that the Movement keys were not defined. I tried Restore Naali Defaults, but that had no effect. However, it started working when I manually set the movement keys to W S A D.

Thanks again!  --Shack