I'm running realxtend server 0.5 standalone and viewer 0.42. I would
delete the object from my inventory, but I have so many models
uploaded from months of testing that I never cleaned up so the
organization is pretty bad right now, and for whatever reason when I
edit the meshes that won't delete, the mesh name is <Unknown> so I've
found a solution where I just switch the mesh to <None> and it at
least make them invisible, although the prim is still there. It's a
temporary fix but it works for what I'm doing.