Holla Alberto

That looks quite good - about the collisions it might be a similar issue i
had when exporting models from Sketchup - so i used the following
workaround:
I created the basic model without texturing it and saved it as a mesh for
collisions - then i started to create the detailed and textured model based
on the basic mesh, uploaded them both and the collisions worked perfect.
Maybe its not the most efficient way, but it has the advantage, that you
easy can modify just the collision mesh. In case of stairs for example you
can achieve a smoother movement of the avatar when you use a ramp in the
collision mesh instead of the steps.

Hope that this will work for you too using 3d studio