Hi all

I'm sure it must be some legacy from opensimulator that regions can
have just a size of 256x256m. But would'nt it be somehow great to have
free definable region sizes similar to what they seem to have in Blue
Mars?
IMHO this would open up some great possibilities, specially for bigger
sceneries, it would be more benefical then stiching a bunch of small
patches together, like its done with the Megaregions in opensim,
though it might then need bigger terrain textures maybe.
I don't have a clue if it's technicaly a miracle to make this happen,
but i definitly know that the dev's here are achieving one miracle
after the other.

Cheers
Pedro