Hello,

I have realXtend-server-0.5-empty-standalone installed on Windows XP
machine. I have succeeded to run it locally using 127.0.0.1 following
the instruction to be connected. I have followed the instruction which
is "readme_rexserverplatform.txt" file in the server installed server
package to have outside connection to my server. I have replaced all
the places with my WAN IP. And get "unable to connect to the
authentication server" in the realXtend viewer in another machine. And
I get "XMLRPC Could not find a profile for ..." in the OpenSim.exe
command prompt window.

I have searched all the documents and forum but found no information I
could understand.

Only assumption I have is firewall issue.

Thank you!