Hello again, Tried many other ways to get this working. also with much
help from Antont from IRC (Thx) who followed me directly through the
tutorials and still hit those dead walls, he mentioned that their are
definitely some paths/files missing as you can see from the posts
above, Antont mentioned he would speak with Mikko and hopefully sort
this out.

Any updates will be posted here as I'm sure there area  few ubuntu
users who may have had similar issues. Fingers crossed we can move
forward and thx to all those helping and who have helped so far.

Thx

Cecil B