Hi,

The first error you encountered is a bug in ModreX. This error only appears
when running with mono. This affects only the uploaded scenes db, so
simulator can be run without this.

Second error tells that asset cache is not configured for cablebeach, but
this is not fatal since it still can serve assets by storing them in memory
and requesting them from asset server on demand.

Error 3 happens probably because you don't have more regions than one in
1000,1000 coordinate. So since there are no regions in coordinate 1001-999,
it will fail to connect there. This isn't fatal unless you know that there
is a region in 1001-999 coordinate.

Cheers,
Mikko