So what port are you connecting to with the viewer? Seems like you are doing
the login to the simulator and not the user server (default 8002), I cant
find anything about login in the user server logs. Simulator will reject all
login attempts to its ports when in grid mode (as taiga is). If you are
connecting to 8002 then I'd guess its some kind of bug. Those errors just
means something is null and is being used. I would also try newest taiga
with 0.4 RC client if nothing else helps :)

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer

http://www.realxtend.org/