Hello, I am having problems setting up a taiga server. I installed
taiga and used the configuration tool to set it up. Everything appears
to start up fine without any errors. However when I go to connect with
the naali  client I get an error. In the log window it says that the
meathod [login_to_simulator] threw an exception. How can I get this
fixed so I can get the client to login?

I would really like to get this set up soon, my school cleared out
some of their old equipment and gave me a poweredge rackmount server
that I would like to try and run Taiga on.