I think Peter does have a point there. For various reasons, the
project has done a lot of experimental work and the target of having a
simple product anyone can install and flip the lights on has been
elusive (well, if you just need the viewer to access worlds it's quite
simple). As Jani said packaging it all in a neat package would
definitely be a good thing.

The strategic direction of the project is largely determined by people
and organizations who work on it, so there's a good way to influence
it. Yes, this was an invitation to start coding realXtend.