hehehe :)
Pablo already answer  like that on his post:

(copy/paste from original post)
For next release, I'll be focusing on real time synchronization of
blender (to both naali and taiga) and realxtend, support for managing
permissions, and adding support for blender2.5 and the new ogre
exporter.

 here i really need to learn documentation more good i have try and
sometimes it's give me errors when i just load it .... strange .....
i have tried on 2 different blender installation on on C: on on
external hard drive G:
G:/ work nearly  good C:/ crash when load ....
blender are 2.49b
but one use python 2.6.2 one use 2.6.1 ....... i only have 2-6-2
installed here ..... i remove the others python but something seem to
still here and it's mess a few.

nice job in the way keep it good!!