Thank you a lot.

Yes i have cmake 2.8. i have downloaded it from cmake website.And i
have written the PATH to cmake in env.variable. In env. variable i
have:

NAALI_DEP_PATH  C:\Naali_deps\bin\build_deps
Path  C:\Program Files\FSharp-1.9.6.2\bin;C:\Program Files\CMake
2.8\bin

And i am sure i have Cmake 2.8 i can run cmake-gui.exe and in this
folder i can see cmake.exe
I don't know, may be i'll should start from the very beging and
rewrite all files from svn again.