On 09/03/11 11:36, PatrickDutoit wrote:
> Hello MasterJ,
> I don't think that your troubles are of hardware origin.
> On my side I use XP for naali and ubuntu for the Taiga server and
> Naali works fine but unfortunately friends of mine can't access my
> sim.
> For blender it is another issue I think. Looks like the blender client
> can't use the url which is specified but instead try to use the local
> IP where ther is none server.

no.. this is due to the agent part of b2rex running as a different
process. so blender connects to localhost where the agent runs, and the
agent connects to your configured server normally. for your reports, it
looks like the agent is not running properly at the moment on your side
or can't connect to your server.

> Don't know what to do and I am a little bit disapointed.

I can understand... I will put up a windows specific package with all
windows deps to make things easier for windows. Anyways thx who all that
tried, the feedback is really valuable even if we're not yet there.

Greetings

 Pablo