Yes time to share a few more than vidéo and stuff.

Ok now i use tundra 1.04 and i have try some tricks and tips i receive
from the dev team on IRC. let's see  a few what's they are and how to
use them.

Ok i have tried to have a terrain here and i have done a result,
problem is i can fly trought it so i ask how to have a terrain look
like the same as Naali default one ... or more simple how to have a
solid terrain we can walk on it when avatars are enabled and used.

ok i discuss with Toni and Pforce on Irc and the result was
excellent ;).

some EC_componnent tips:

-Ec_mesh is for adding mesh
-Ec_rigibody is for having colision and mass etc
Type: trimesh convexhull heightmap
-heightmap can be used on terrain for have it solid

trimesh is for adding some colision to the mesh and with that we can
use other thing like mass

actually my problem is i have try trimesh or convexhull for adding
some mass to a mesh actually only convexhull done a result otherwise
the mesh ignore terrain and fall fast...... strange convexhull made
teh mesh colision with terrain.

when i resolve that i will explain more and put more tips

on Ec_rigibody you can see mass if you mod that number you can use
physic on your mesh example : mass 10 and see how the mesh roll on
your terrain downhill or how it's work if you push it with your
avatar.

if you have more tips about this ec_rigibody please share ;)