OUch - sorry - looks like i messed up something - After I tried to drag an
image from Google image search to the official tundra place, my viewer
crashed, which isnt that big issue - but when trying to get there again the
viewer crashes shortly after login - i tried from 2 different pc's with the
same effect. :-(