i,

Now I'm using
- Taiga server 0.2.0
- Naali viewer : 0.3.4.1

And I want to implement my own virtual world as area of E-learning,
users are able to enter my world, then they perform
learning activities. Somekind like that. However I'm newbies and I
face many problems.

1. How to change default gender from male to female ?
- When I create new user, It's always male avatar. How can i change
it ?

2. I cannot do the "touch event" on prim (left mouse click)
- Because I want to embed script on prim, says open new web browser
when user touch that prim.
But when I left click, it returns nothing. However my mouse can left
click on other buttons in the world.
(I've read that Naali viewer cannot put script on prim (Isn't it ?),
but at least I want to perform Touch event)

3. How to import texture to .mesh obejct ?
- I use Google sketchup 8 to model object, then export to .mesh via
Orge mesh export. And I already have .mesh and .material in folder.
And I already import .mesh into my world. But I dont know how to
import texture. Could you suggest me the solution?

I'm look forward to your answers, Thank you.